Thursday, July 26, 2012

Red/Orange Lights Floating In The Sky Over Long Point Ontario


Date:  July 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.

So I was at a cottage in Long Point, Ontario this past weekend (July 21st 2012) with some friends. We were all sitting around the campfire having a few drinks, when out of no where we saw these orange/red lights floating in the sky.

I almost want to call them orbs, they glowed all around themselves and for how far away they were they looked huge. They were floating in a clearing between some trees in the sky above the marsh.

One of them slowed down and stopped right in front of us (while still being far away) and the other one stopped to let that one catch up.

They both just hovered there for a while as we stared at them in awe. The last I saw of them they went down, and behind some trees. I thought it was really crazy, the only thing we could come up with was UFO's, because no plane is that big or moves like that and it was brighter than any star or satellite.

It didn't make any noise either. So I looked this up online, and found your post, which I think confirms a few things for me. It's also crazy because it was almost exactly a year after this posts sighting, and around the same time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar experience. My mum and I were driving down a road in the evening...it was still bright enough to see outside...and I saw a large orange glow in the sky. About the size of a golfball from my point of view. At that exact same moment I saw an EXACT replica of this glowing ball. The forst one qas going down and the second was going up. The same spot, the same time, the same color and shape....you tell me what that is...

    ReplyDelete