Monday, July 30, 2012

Orange Glowing Ball Of Light In The Sky Over Courtice Ontario


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  12:28 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Orange glowing ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: 5 of us were on the front lawn (4 drinking, 1 sober) in south Courtice.

We noticed 2 glowing orbs heading in a southern direction followed by a third shortly after, freaky!

Have video but is not very good at all (from phone).

Would love to see some media attention and maybe an 'official' explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. Saw the exact same think in Courtice May 12, same scenario, 6 of us in backyard, looking south 5 drinking, one not. Two orange "stars" moving west to south west, followed by a third maybe 30 seconds later. Larger than stars, not flashing like plane, no sound. Similar path used by planes from Pearson about every three minutes. Definitely not planes. No explanation from anyone to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw something similar in Courtice Sept. 3, 2012. It was one object, orange and round traveling South to North. It was traveling slow but steady then changed in shape and disappeared. It was silent and had no trail behind it. It was strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nov 1984 2 adults driving North on rural CO HWY in NW Alabama about 10:30PM when a fuzzy edged slightly yellowish glowing white ball about 20 FT across went over us from SW. I fixed my eyes on it out the side window and quickly looked out the front waiting the second for it to reappear when it was briefly over the car and out of sight. I knew I was seeing something amazing so I tried to fix the image in my mind. The edges were hazey like plasma and an area at the bottom was green. It was about 2x the height of the trees going horizontally but losing altitude. It went down past the tree line out of site. Immediately followed by a big bright dome shaped expansion of light that we saw through and above the trees. Like an explosion but no sound. This was near home and disturbing. So I called the cops. I didn't give specifics just that something on fire fell in the woods. I wanted them to check it out not ignore me. I also wanted to know if anyone else saw it. They said meet them where we saw it. All they did was stand at the road for a minute ask some questions and leave. I called the next day and they knew nothing. I haven't been enlightened as to what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nov 1984 NW Alabama rural CO HWY 29: My husband and I were driving North about 10:30PM. A bright yellowish/white glowing ball about 20 FT across comes into view on the left moving horizontally from the SW to the NE losing altitude. I knew I was seeing something amazing so I locked my eyes on it trying to fix the image in my mind. It was perfectly round the edges were hazy and there was a green portion on the bottom. I saw it through the front left window and lost sight of it for a second as it passed over the car. Then I watched it through the front windshield. It descended into the tree line. Immediately followed by a bright dome shaped light that appeared above and through the trees like an explosion but silent. It was near home and disturbing so I called the cops. They came and looked toward the area from the road asked a few questions and left. I called the next day. They had no other calls and no explanation.

    ReplyDelete