Monday, July 16, 2012

Lights Were The Color Of Fire Seen Over Windsor Ontario

 
Date:  July 14, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I live near Windsor and last night my kids, neighbor and I witnessed an amazing show of unexplained lights over the city of Windsor, Ontario. Our view is with Windsor being to the west and thirty or more lights flew up from Windsor in a firework type formation and than separated and moved around in many directions.
 
After a few minutes headed west an disappeared. They were to bright and to fast to be airplanes. There movements where unexplainable and beyond anything of this worlds ability.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

5 comments:

  1. July 17, 2012 10:20 PM - saw about 30 lights in the east - moved west and then south - differing speeds - not being moved by the wind. Neighbours were out watching as well. Nothing that I've seen before - 4 of us watched them for about 4 to 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the same thing around 9:45 pm July 17. I got some pics with my cell phone.

      Delete
  2. September 2, 2012 my wife & I watched 2 bright lights slowly move across our lake at camp. Perfect straight line one behind the other maybe 1/4 mile apart and as low as a cesna plane. No sounds they followed each other from the west then turned left at a north eastern direction and faded away. Time was at sunset. I can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those lights as well 30 or so reddish colour but they were not very large lights. I saw them driving down south national heading east from pillete. they were barely visible from pillete but much brighter as I approached Jefferson. They seemed to be directly above the train tracks. I didn't see much movement except for some drifting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw over one hundred lights, mostly I a V formation flying from east to west. I live in down town Windsor. The entire length of time I observed them was one hour and forty minutes. Has anyone seen anything like this? I really don't know what to make of it.

    ReplyDelete