Monday, July 30, 2012

Lights In The Sky Over Burlington Ontario


Date:  July 19, 2012 and July 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

My son and I have seen these lights twice. Once on July 19, 2012 and July 28, 2012 both around 10:00 p.m. We live in Burlington Ontario. Two other ladies in our building have seen them. What are they?

What could they be? Walking the dog is alot more fun as we spend the time watching the sky. (name removed) from Burlington.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

6 comments:

  1. July 30 2012 approx 825 pm saw a cylindrical copper coloured object flying slowly east to west over Limoges Ontario 35 km east of Ottawa. It had no wings, made no sound, and had no visible lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i saw a red light going over maple park, it almost looked like it was on fire and it was going to fast to be a plane. i saw it on august 3rd, 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the otherday i was driving down fairview and it looked as if three glowing lights were forming a triangle in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw around 20 flying reddish objects from Oakville pass Burlington and then fly to the Ontario Lake. Time: 9 pm September 6, 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. June/27/2015 Tonight I just say the same thing as this person did. Hey i saw a red light going over maple park, it almost looked like it was on fire and it was going to fast to be a plane. i saw it on august 3rd, 2012 I live in Colchester Vermont>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have a short video, My phone would not even try to focus. I woke up my wife who say the last two. I jumped in my van and went to the lake hoping to see more. The one I followed went out over Plattsburg NY. Towards the fireworks that where going off. Other people had to see this it was amazing, and so bright. No sound. Brandon M. Colchester vt

    ReplyDelete