Sunday, July 8, 2012

8 Orange Colored Lights Spotted Over Burlington Ontario

 
Date:  July 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.
 
Hey Brian, I was so happy when I read your article! I've been asking around to see if anyone else saw those lights. I was with my dad, driving home from work at around 9:45 on July 5th, 2012 and I saw the lights in the sky.
 
I was on Mainway, approaching Dillon Road (in Burlington).However, unlike you, I saw a total of 8 lights. They were in 2 groups of 4. The lights formed 2 diamonds, one right in front of the next.
 
It looked something like this:
 
       O                   O
O            O     O           O
       O                   O
 
Unfortunately I didn't have my phone on me, so I was unable to take a picture, or film it. My dad had his phone (but it does not have a camera on it). He told me to take his phone and call home so that my mom and brother could see the lights. When I went to dial the number, the phone turned off. Coincidence?
 
We could see the lights as we were driving home, but they quickly began to disappear. It took us 2 minuets to get home from Mainway, but by the time we pulled up into the driveway, they were gone! We thought for sure it was aliens! Needless to say, I did not get any sleep that night!
 
I hope this information helps you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment