Friday, July 6, 2012

5 To 6 Orange/Red Lights Seen Around The Pickering Nuclear Power Plant Pickering Ontario

 
Date:  June 21, 2012
Time:  10:37 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round bright orange/red light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the night of June 21, 2012, I was driving along HWY#2 travelling West, when I noticed out my (left) drivers side window and witnessed 5 possibly 6 very large bright orange/red lights.
 
Since I was driving I could not stare more than a couple of seconds without taking my eyes off the road, so I decided to pull off into a parking lot and watch these lights.

After pulling off 3 of the lights were gone and only 2 were visible and traveling East.

They could not be airplanes because they were a solid orange/red colour and didn't have the flashing on and off lights that airplanes have.

My estimate would be that these lights were over lake Ontario and possibly the Pickering Power Plant direction.

The sighting lasted no longer than one minute, I had never seen lights like this before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment