Sunday, July 29, 2012

3 Floating Orange Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Burlington Ontario


Date:  July 9, 2012
Time:  11:16 p.m.

Hi, I was just on-line researching the orange glowing orb sightings as I just witnessed 3 of them floating past Burlington, Ontario about a half hour ago which would have made it 11:16 p.m. EDT July 9, 2012. 

They were heading east to west out over the lake, and by their nature you could discern that they were definitely not any type of flying craft we are used to seeing especially since they were orbs of bright orange light that floated more than flew. 

They headed toward Hamilton and then disappeared. This is a first for me as I have never before seen any UFOs.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. My sighting, July 28th, 2012, 10:20PM EST.

    From my driveway near North Shore Blvd and King Road in Burlington, Ontario-I stepped out of the car and looked up at the moon to see two bright lights beneath it which I thought might be planets, but soon noticed they were moving. Then I saw about 4 or 5 more of them approach from the north at roughly 30 second intervals heading southward over the bay, and I lost sight of them as they disappeared over the trees. I ran inside to get my video camera and saw 2 more when I came back out. Unfortunately my video footage is really just your classic shaky and blurry footage of what could be anything. My mother saw them too. They were silent, most of them were red-orange but I think there was one distinctly yellow one. At first I thought they might be chinese lanterns but they were gliding horizontally really fast, not floating like chinese lanterns. They looked like balls of fire. The only rational explanation I can think of is that they were people hang-gliding with flares. I've never seen anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August 3rd, 2012, about 9:30pm.... 3 lights, each different colours, but moving exactly as you describe - like hang gliders with flares... over Pickering.... probably north of Taunton Rd. maybe a km or so. Three loosely flying together, but two of the lights move toward each other, then after bringing my wife out, she witnessed them and acknowledged they seemed very weird. Air traffic travels much higher, and the planes and jets that travelled through within the half hour of the sighting all moved with flashing lights, in a steady predictable path. The 3 lights we saw floated, silently and after racing inside to grab my photo, I jumped into my car and was in a clearing in less than 1 minute but no sign of them. Very strange... after calling the police to see if others had reported anything, I contacted the model airplane strip in the area, and they dismissed it... said they didn't really fly at night. I will be watching, albeit a little nervously.... at my age there shouldn't be any surprises left to try to explain. Thanks for sharing your sighting.

      Delete