Tuesday, July 31, 2012

12 Orange Lights In The Sky Over Oakville Ontario (Chinese/Wish Lanterns)


Date:  July 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:20 p.m.

Hi there, my wife and I both saw at least 12 of them at around 9:20 p.m. tonight.

What are they. I am so surprised that this has happened before. Any idea what it could be.

There has been an increased amount of planes even military flying over weekend at low heights.

Additional Information:

I was on Postmaster and Pine Glen in Oakville Ontario. There were many dots in a northeast heading.

Some were in clusters and seem to merge and others stood alone, but as quickly as they appeared, they quickly vanished shortly after by the time I was in my driveway.

A Vike Factor Note: This morning a fellow contacted me and informed me that the sightings of "orange colored lights" were indeed Chinese/Wish lanterns.

We kind of figured they were lanterns like most sighting of red/orange lights, but just could not confirm it. Now it is confirmed.

This is what he said:

The sightings of orange UFOs over Oakville, Ontario are Chinese lanterns.

Saw many lanterns being launched last night, identical to what I saw July 1, 2012.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment