Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Unknown Object Passes Over Witnesses Apartment And Blue Object Falls From The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  April 27, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.
 
Hey Brian, I meant to send this email earlier, I had originally posted about a strange bright white lights in the sky over Brampton, Ontario at the beginning of April, not to long after maybe about 2 weeks the lights I was seeing seemed to have stopped, but as fast as it stopped it had started again.
 
I was sitting in my room with my wife when her daughter and I had noticed a bright light flying yet again. I grabbed my phone and started taping and noticed it had dimmed and then had vanished out of nowhere, I have bin trying to upload the video on to YouTube, but I have been having problems.
 
I will keep trying to put it on there. Now on Friday 27 April 2012 my wife and I were sitting in our room at about 2:30 a.m. or so and had noticed a very deep noise. Now planes don't fly over our apartment at that time, but I had stood up to take a look to see what it was, and sure enough there was an object flying over pretty low.
 
I couldn't see exactly what shape it was, but I had noticed it had an extremely bright white light that would flash very slow and only white (not white and red or white and blue). As I was looking at this thing flying over us from northwest to southeast this thing took off like a bat out of hell straight south and higher up and then disappeared.
 
Even though I was expecting something weird to happen, its still gave me an uneasy, yet very curious feeling.
 
I kept looking out south in the sky and all of a sudden I see a bright blue light fall straight down in the sky not too far and then vanished.  I don't have a clue of what it is or was, but I know it wasn't from here and given the fact that there have been over 5,000 reports similar, something is definitely up.
 
Its also a nice feeling knowing you're not the only one seeing these things as well.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment