Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Unknown Beam Of Light Shines Down On Large Tree At Bowmanville Ontario

 
Date:  January 2012
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
 
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Beam of light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: One night in January 2012 I was standing in my back yard with my fiancée having a smoke. As we were talking I saw a beam of light shine down onto a tree in a backyard that is on the corner of Duke street and Nelson Street.
 
I mentioned to my fiancée whose back was to it. By the time he turned around it was gone. He turned back to me and it shone down again, but this time it was north of the original sighting and about a street width and a house north of it.
 
I told my fiancée to turn around again and it disappeared. Once he was facing me again it shone down one more time, again a bit further north than the original 2 sightings.
I have thought about it and thought about it. It was a similar shape as a helicopter searchlight but not as bright.
 
There was nothing in the sky. The tree it shone down on is huge. I cannot figure out what this light was from. The light was narrow at the top and wide at the bottom, like if you were to hold a flashlight upside down.
 
When it was over the tree, the wide part was at the top of the tree and the light seemed to be coming from the sky. Again, there was no helicopter or any craft that I could see that this light could be coming from. Bowmanville is a bit east of Oshawa, which has had 2 incidents of loud humming noises reported by residents in the wee hours of the morning in January and February 2012.
 
Also a report of a bright light in the sky in the north end of the city on February 7, 2012 as reported on Durham Radio News. They reported that there were no records of meteors falling the night of the sighting. I should also mention that the Darlington Nuclear Plant is located between Bowmanville and Oshawa.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment