Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oblong Shaped Object With Blue Purple Changing To Green Red To Purple Again Over Edmonton Alberta

 
Date:  February 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
February 21, 2012, travelling off of 127th and turning left unto 137th Ave, I saw a oblong shape that at first had a central bright light at the front with three lights in back.
 
The lights were blue to purple changing, green to blue, and red to purple.
 
As I witnessed it driving up to the red light, I asked my teen daughter and the driver what I was witnessing to my right (as I pointed to the sky, as my finger touched the passenger side window. 
 
I began to tell them what I saw and said I know it wasn't a helicopter as they do not hover like what I was seeing, nor do they have the shape and lights as I described.
 
I also said it was not an airplane either as they don’t fly that close to the city and hover about a spot as such. Then the central light went out and the three other lights dimmed and formed more of a triangular red light pattern that interchange to make the object appear to spin as it hovered. 
 
That was about 7:45 p.m.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment