Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fast Moving Long Blue Streak Of Light Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  February 6, 2012
Time:  6:45 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Long blue streak of light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Approx. 6:45 a.m. today, I was driving on Queen Street in Brampton, Ontario heading east. I noticed a long blue streak of light going in the direction of Pearson Airport.
 
The speed of whatever that was, is far greater than anything I have seen or known.
It is not an aircraft. I have learned to fly years ago and I certainly know that no human can survive travelling in a vehicle going that fast. In fact I believe that if I was parked and had a camera ready, I would never have been able to take a picture.
 
I guess it was an altitude of about 1500 feet. Basically
I am curious to know if any one else have seen it today also.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment