Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bright White Light Spotted Over Calgary Alberta

 
Date:  February 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hey Brian, I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada and just saw about 2 minutes ago a bright light traveling at an abnormal velocity fall from the sky towards the horizon. I have seen many a meteor shower and such but have never seen anything quite like this.
 
It was a very large object and I can’t really guess its elevation, but the clouds it was travelling were glowing a green tinge and the object itself was clearly a white light, very bright object. 
 
I Googled to see if anyone else in my area has seen this, but could find nothing as time relating to your area. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I saw the exact same thing over downtown Calgary at 5:45 this morning - October 1, 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. nov 7 2012 at about 1 am seen the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen odd looking sticks of light last night over Calgary!! They were everywhere. I thought at first it was the northern lights, but it was completely odd looking!! Never seen nothing like it before in my life!! There has to be an explanation on what it was. Did anyone else see it, or know what it is?

    ReplyDelete