Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bright Green Ball Of Light May Have Hit The Ground At Ottawa Ontario

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Hi there, I live in Ottawa Ontario and I caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. I looked out the window and saw a bright green ball soaring to the ground, it landed about 100 feet from our home.
 
The exact location, unknown as I was in midst of rocking my to sleep. It happened around 10:00 p.m., Ottawa time, today Being February 28th 2012!

All I can say, it was freaking cool! Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. I saw this at the same time, traveling SSW somewhat to the east of Orleans. Bright green light. Seemed to disappear earlier than I would expect based on the houses and terrain, as if it 'went out'. Not unlike a flare, but faster and higher than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine saw the same thing. He reported seeing it close to Nepean.

    ReplyDelete