Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UFOs Video Taped Over Peterborough Ontario (Video And Pictures)

Date: February 22 and 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m. sighting 1 and 7:30 p.m. for sighting 2

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed), I have written you before on sightings in Peterborough, Ontario. I now have my own to report. I have the whole thing written out and in a document, along with a very poor quality video.

I am hoping that someone might have the means to enhance the video, but again it was shot on a cell phone and is very bad in the dark. Three lights are clearly seen moving at street light level, what they are I have no idea. I will attach my written report and the video to this email.

I tried to go through your website but, the whole Gmail thing was giving me some issues. Hope all is well.

Additional Information – Report Below.


The picture below is where this took place for two nights consecutively with different sightings for each including the video I will attach.

The picture on the right is a night time view (it needs to be flipped 90 degrees to the right so the lights line up with the horizon. I can't figure out how to do it).

This is a wider perspective put together by three shots. From left to right we see a high tree line 50 yards wide at least, to the right of that opens up into an open area where paved walkway trails run through. If you look at the river tree line, you can clearly see the level of elevation between the river tree line and the tree line where the suburb starts.

To view the full report, video footage and photos, please visit the following link: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/03/ufos-video-taped-over-peterborough.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment