Sunday, March 6, 2011

Silver Bullet Shaped UFO Hovering Above Witnesses At St. Catharine's Ontario

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Date: 1999
Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m.

In 1999 at approximately 3:00 p.m. on a Sunday in St.Catharine's we were stopped at the lights on Welland Ave. in front of the A and P. My husband noticed something just above us. Sticking my head out the window and yelling at the hubby to do the same.

We saw a long ship hovering about 500 yards and I could also see people looking our way. They too seemed to be in a bit of a shock, then in a instant it vanished. The sky was clear, not a cloud insight. We will never forget this once in a life time "great experience"

Additional information provided by the witness below:

Hello and your welcome,

St.Catharine's Ontario, that's correct. Yes my husband and myself were the witness in the vehicle. We had no pets with us at the time of the sighting.

There were a few people on the street, but I'm not sure if they noticed what we saw. We were pretty shocked and a bit dumb-founded. The shape was like a silver-bullet trailer, but alot longer and larger, quite frankly it was huge.

There looked to be an observation deck and I could see the people inside. Underneath this platform were many small shaped windows like seen on a ship. It was white/silver in color. No blue, red or orange lights that we could see, no haze was seen either.

One thing I will tell you is, that the people on that craft did notice us looking back at them and for a brief moment I made eye contact with one of them. This being looked just like me, female. She nor the others appeared to have large heads and big eyes. Then it vanished in a instant, I blinked and it was gone.

There was no sound that we could here. I said to my hubby how could something that big just hover. He has always been interested in planes etc., and he said I don't "explanatory" know.

What the heck was that? No aircraft did we see or hear afterwards. An older lady once told me, if your always looking up towards the sky this means your a good person.

I think my hubby and I are fortunate soul's for having the opportunity to see what we did that day. Enjoy your day.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment