Friday, March 11, 2011

Huge Black Triangle UFO Over Campbell River British Columbia Canada

Date: October 31, 2005
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I have seen a triangle shaped UFO above the Campbell River, British Columbia area. I was walking to a friends house on Halloween night 2005, it was about 10:00pm when I heard a faint hum noise above me. I looked up and what I saw I will never forgot. It was a giant black triangle UFO with three small white lights and a larger white center light.

I stood there stunned at the sight of this right above me. After standing there for a few seconds, I ran off in fear of the thing. I had such a adrenaline rush, and it was amazing. When I got to friends house, I told him the story and he made a joke that the aliens were dressing up in costumes and trick or treating.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment