Sunday, October 3, 2010

Triangle UFO Over Whitney And Gertrude Street North Bay Ontario

Date: October 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Whitney And Gertrude Street .
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking out my friends door, and just so happened to look up when I saw 3 lights moving across the sky, faster then any satellite or plane. I yelled at my two friends to run out and see which they did. When it was out of sight, I asked both of them to describe it to me what they saw.

To make sure everyone saw the same thing, which we did. Now I'm epileptic and take pretty heavy drugs so I wouldn't be writing to you if I saw this by myself, but I have two other people who saw it with me. So I don't know. I'm a little worried I'm going nuts even though other people saw this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment