Thursday, October 7, 2010

Light Flashing Colors Over Innisfil Ontario Overlooking Lake Simcoe

Date: October 6, 2010.
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Innisfil Ontario overlooking Lake Simcoe.

I was outside around 10:00pm on October 6th, 2010. I stepped outside to let the dog out and noticed that it was a very clear night. I looked up at the stars as I always do, and noticed a flicker in the sky that caught my attention. I let the dog back inside and stood on the driveway looking south over Lake Simcoe from Innisfil, Ontario at the object.

I noticed that it was changing colour, from white, to red, to green and for the better part of 2 hours was hovering in the same spot in the sky. The funny thing about this was that at times it would vanish from sight, but then moments later it would re-appear and again begin to change colour.

I attempted to get a photo, but my camera wasn't good enough to capture the object. So I stood looking through binoculars at it. I eventually went back inside the house to spend some time with my significant other, who was not half as interested in the object sitting in the sky changing colour as I was, however. There's a certain kind of skepticism in alot of humans that can't bear uncertainty and some are just unwilling to consider the possibilities, allowing the fear of the unknown to supersede there desire for knowledge is a powerful choice.

When I returned to look at the object before going to sleep for the evening, it had disappeared. I would like to know if anyone else in the area witnessed anything in the sky similar to this last night? This event was very similar to the post on your site RE: Port Hope Drive-In in July of 2010, however the object was stationary for many hours, it just appeared to hover in the same spot. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. If you search YouTube you will find lots of videos of UFO's flashing colors, what I'd like to know is if they have a pattern to them.

    ReplyDelete