Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 Lights Seen Over King City Ontario

Date: October 4, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

I witnessed these lights last night on my drive to work from Hwy 88 and 400. I first noticed it these lights at 9:30 PM and thought they were searchlights promoting an event.

The lights appeared fairly close and slightly south of the hwy. I was travelling southbound and noticed that the lights stayed close to me as I travelled Southbound towards the Holland Marsh.

I pulled over at Canal Road, Holland Marsh to get a better look since it was curious that the lights were not fading behind me. They were making a circular motion 4-5 lights and then collapse into the centre only to expand into a circle again. It continued to do this over and over again.

There was cloud cover so I couldn't see the lights directly but through cloud cover. The rotating lights would meet in the middle of the circle, creating one light. It was moving fairly fast but appeared stationary although it must have been tracking South since I was travelling 100 KM/hr on the highway and it was keeping up with me.. This was now about 9:40 PM I saw 1 other car pulled over on the highway that must have been witnessing the same thing.

I continued south and last noticed the light at 9:50 around Aurora Side road.

I am glad that this reported because I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things that others weren't.

Let me know if you need more info.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment