Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kelowna, British Columbia Lights Groups Together

Posted: July 9, 2008

Date: June 15, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 - 10:30 p.m.

Mr. Vike: I'm not sure if you received my first e-mail so I am writing again. I would really like an answer (although I understand some things are not explainable) to what I saw. On the evening of June 15, 2008 I was working at the Kelowna Golf and Country Club which backs onto Dilworth Mountain. It was approximately 10:00-10:30pm and weather conditions that night were clear. There were two other employees present sitting on the back deck that looks over the course and Dilworth Mountain is the back drop. I was inside when one of the employees came rushing in and told me I needed to come out side and see "this". I went outside and quickly glanced up towards the mountain. I saw four lights which, each of these lights appeared to be three lights grouped together, 1 large and two smaller right beside the larger.

Three of the orbs were in a triangle formation about mid-way down the back of Dilworth Mountain. There was a fourth that was lower than the other three. We stood and watched them for approximately five minutes. Two of the orbs started to rise slowly and seemed to merge together, we commented how it looked like they were going to crash into each other. After merging they moved upward. The third did the same and all of them eventually disappeared. The fourth orb moved more slowly upward then stopped and sent out tendrils of lights. Interestingly enough another employee of the club who wasn't working that night had gone out for a walk up Crawford Road. He saw the lights come in from the northeast and line up in a row before moving into the triangle formation. Then he saw everything we did after that.

One strange thing that stands out is that three out of the four of us who saw it didn't seem to remember it until it was mentioned to us. My wife had asked me the next day if I had told our son and I didn't know what she was talking about until she mentioned it. Two of the other witnesses mentioned this memory issue as well. You would think after witnessing such an event it would be foremost in your mind. I would like to mention that up until that night I thought all this UFO stuff was kind of crap but I definitely saw something that I cannot explain. I would love to hear from you regarding this if you can spare the time to e-mail me or phone me. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment