Sunday, February 3, 2019

Slow Moving Triangular Shaped UFO White Rock Lake Dam Dallas Texas


Date:  Approx. January 21, 2019 ?
Time:  Approx. 7:00 p.m.

I don't member what day it was.  Approximately 2 weeks ago. I estimate around 7:00 p.m. 

It was a dark night. Still enough cars on the road to feel like evening rush hour. Wife, I, and 5 year old granddaughter had just left a restaurant in the retail strip center just below White Rock Lake dam.  I don't look for these things, haven't thought much about them. 

This was so low you couldn't miss it. So many cars on the road. Someone else had to have seen it. We were in the car, just turned left off Gaston, onto Garland Road. Right there you immediately go under a little railroad trestle and then there is a slight climb up the hill, the dam is on the left. 

The triangle was over Garland Road right there, low enough that almost impossible to miss. Quiet and barely moving if at all. The point (direction) was south based on the lights on the bottom – white rectangular shaped lights, like dashes, one straight line from the southern point bisecting the triangle, and then splitting, a Y, the 2 lines going to the 2 corners. 

There were so many cars around. Traffic was moving. I opened my sun roof and was going to try for a picture with my phone, but we were no longer under it. I didn't go back to follow or make a big deal because my wife thinks I'm a conspiracy nut already. 

I said do you see that. She didn't look and was in the backseat with our granddaughter. Would not have been able to see it anyway.

I live close to the lake and will keep my eyes open, and spend some time on your website. So many things going on now.  I am using my phone now, not easy.

Regards.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment