Monday, January 7, 2019

Brilliant Arc Shaped Object Oshawa Ontario


Date:  September 29,2018
Time:  4:45 p.m.

Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Arc shaped.
Colour of object: Brilliant White.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Today Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 4:43 p.m. EST I was admiring clear skies just perfect for a UFO watch. 

I took my camera on full 30 X zoom southward over Lake Ontario. Distance 3- 4 miles away - 3- 5000 feet in altitude a guess when I noticed this strange white aerial anomaly moving across the sky east to west.

I then turn on my video at full zoom as it moved miles across the sky, it's appearance look 'arc' shaped and brilliant white in color, more in length than roundness.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment