Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Orange Fireball Object/UFO Seen In The Sky Over Calgary Alberta


Date:  February 3, 2015
Time:  Approximately 6:45 p.m.

I just saw orange centered fireball like in your photo from New Years flying pretty low under an airplane traveling towards the Calgary, Alberta airport, it was like yours, travelling faster than a plane.

The one I saw looked like what you seen if you type green fireball into Google, except with a core.

I was having a cigarette and thought I should make a wish, thinking it was a shooting star, but it was way too low.

Anyways, just passing the information along, as I thought you might be interested or possibly be able to make some connections.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo. It appeared smaller from where I was than in the photo you had?

The green end or wavy part of the fireball you seen in the Google image was almost like a concentrated flame that propelled it.

All speculation of course. Thanks for listening. Have a good night.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment