Wednesday, September 10, 2014

UFOs/Objects Viewed Day And Night Over Whitby Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  August 24, 2014
Time:  10:09 a.m.

Hi Brian , I would like to share eight UFO sightings during the day and one at night.

 On Sunday, August 24, 2014 while outside on my deck facing west towards Whitby, Ontario I could see high in the sky to the west, a near stationary white object. It looked about couple miles west over Whitby.

From my position and thousands of feet high just sitting there, I then grabbed my camera and attempted to photograph it at 10:09 a.m. after about twenty minutes losing sight of it.


Some minutes later witnessed another one just a little north, it was similar appearance and movement and again I started to photograph and watch it again for near 10 -15 minutes again losing sight of it !


To keep this story short as time has us :


As I continued to stay outside and look about the skies in a westerly direction until about 1:50 p.m. I witnessed about seven of these white types in total, maybe these could be the same object on and off to the west.


Two of them were closer and had more movement heading north and there was one observed later after 12:30 p.m. that appeared dark long and had a wake to it from behind that lasted for a few seconds.


I took as many pictures as possible to capture these white distant unknowns and there were many pictures that never even captured them due to long distance, not until near the end after 1:30 p.m. – 1:47 p.m. from my newer camera that a couple white Orb types were and they closer to view and film, quarter mile away.


Again thousands of feet high these two Orb types came in one at a time, one slow and one faster. Both did have faster movement than those previous witnessed and filmed from a distance.


I had even taken a two minute video clip of one moving towards the north over Whitby. The YouTube I posted has a very poor visual quality to it . You must set the YouTube picture settings on 1080 HD to even view this thing.

 My computer screen has a much better quality in viewing this  object.

 View the clip by clicking on this link:

 Yet, the shock had not finished.

 When later that evening while walking my dog at a local park in Oshawa, I noticed to directly west in the sky over Whitby a bright star I did not notice before coming into the park with the dog, stopping I stared at it for about 20 seconds.

 Instantly I freaked out as it started to move very slow heading directly south and brightened up in white light intensity still moving.

 Then within a few seconds it faded out and was gone ! This lasted about under 25 -30 seconds as it first started to move. I managed to capture it in two pictures with a slight shake at 11:12 p.m.


Also took two pictures when it disappeared at 11:13 p.m. and if you look to the left of the last two pictures you will receive at night  last email coming

 Needless to say I was really shaken up at that moment to what I thought was a star, it was not a star at all. You would figure something unknown has caught one’s attention bizarre as this sounds, even I don’t believe it, but it did happen.

 Certainly another day I will never forget as long as I live.

 I will send a series of still shots from the two different cameras, only my newer camera will have enhancements attached. First the long distant ones are from old camera, sorry as you will have to zoom in to find Waldo.


Last picture (random shot) I took over my roof capturing a couple of white long lines # 54 could be nature. Your should receive about six - seven emails worth.

The next emails will have better picture images also illustrating movement between jet trails. I don’t expect you to post them all. Pick what interest you my friend.

PS - If there is a way I can send the video clip to you Brian. Please let me know as I would like you to view a better picture quality. Thanks once again for your interest and time.

If anyone has witnessed these lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment