Monday, September 1, 2014

UFO Spotted In The Sky Over Mississauga Ontario ? (Video)


Date:  August 31 2014
Time:  Evening.

What is this ? ( just a few seconds of it at beginning of video) this isn't my video, but I witnessed the same thing ! It's was flashing red blue green and white lights and stayed still in the air for a Long period of time before slowly moving across the sky then eventually out of my sight.

This video clip shown here at YouTube was not taken by this eyewitness, but this person states they saw the same thing.To view the video clip: http://youtu.be/YDHDpw9KXBs

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I saw the object at 9:00 pm. We were walking our dog and I happen to look towards the night sky. I first thought it was a plane. But after a few seconds of it not moving and it flashing strange, I knew it was something else. The object was v-shaped and flashed multi colored lights. I am kicking myself for not having my cell with me now!.

    ReplyDelete