Thursday, September 18, 2014

Orange Coloured Object In The Sky Over West Hawk Lake Manitoba


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, last weekend September 13, 2014, we were camping at Westhawk Lake, MB. At about 10:30 p.m. my friend and I were walking down the roadway and noticed an orange orb coming towards us, also with no sound.

I had taken my cell phone out of my pocket to get a picture, and by the time I was going to take it, the object vanished. When we got back to the trailer we were telling our friends about the incident and when I looked at my cell phone the time was 00:00.

When I got home I searched the internet for sightings and came across an article saying there was a solar flare that weekend, so I thought maybe that is what we saw until I found your article.

Weird or what. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment