Monday, September 29, 2014

Dull Grey UFO Changes Into Bright Round Circle Of Light Seen Between Mission And Maple Ridge British Columbia


Date:  September 28, 2014
Time:  5:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, don't know if you remember me, I reported a UFO over Derby Reach Park viewed from my house in Maple Ridge a few years ago.

My wife also made a report last week of some circular orange lights over the Lougheed near 216th last Sunday night while driving her motorcycle.

Well we saw something else today, both of us and in daylight.

Today was the Oyster Run in Anacortes, WA and we took off early this morning from Maple Ridge for this event. Never seen so many motorcycles in one place in my life! We decided to return to Canada late afternoon and opted to cross at the Sumas Crossing.

The lineup was horrendous, but we have NEXUS, but even then had to drive around Sumas to find a way to "sneak in" the NEXUS lane which was totally empty. Major time saver that NEXUS, especially with a motorcycle when you have to endure the heat from idling in hot summer weather.

Anyways, we made it across the border around 5:15 p.m. and headed to the Lougheed via Hwy 11 through Abbotsford and over the bridge to Mission.

The weather was ideal this afternoon for an early Fall ride with clear skies and temperature around 17C (I have temp gauge on my motorcycle).

We got on the Lougheed in Mission and headed towards Maple Ridge. There was some traffic, lots of motorcycles and managed to speed our way ahead of a large pack of really slow Harley's (we just zoomed to the head of the pack, my wife gave me the big thumbs up! LOL).

The sun was at about the height the trees on the Fraser River side of the Lougheed and quite bright. While approaching the traffic lights near 280th, I noticed a brilliant point of light that looked like the light from an arc welder, in the sky, to the right of the sun at a distance of about a hand's width at arms length from the sun.

The light itself was about the size of  pea again at arms length. I honked my horn to bring what I was seeing to my wife's attention (she rides her own motorcycle, a 1400 CC Concours) and when I got her attention I pointed to the light in the sky.

She was ahead of me with her motorcycle and got a better view. She says the light was very bright and not moving. It then it seemed to twist and after that it disappeared totally. There was no object, plane or other in the sky where the light had been.

This was strange as if it had been a reflection on a plane we would have seen the outline of the plane or a dark dot or something where the light had been.

We kept riding until we got home and then discussed our sighting. Decided we'd contribute to your blog again. There was a fair amount of traffic on Lougheed, heading towards Maple Ridge at that time, so hope that someone else saw what we saw.

Keep up the great work, hope all is well with your health and that we continue to read your reports for a long time to come. Your work is very appreciated and I have "converted" a few of my Facebook friends to reviewing your blog as well.

Take care - let me know if you have any questions for me.

Additional Information: Second witness to the sighting that was reported above.

OMG, you are not going to believe this, today my partner and I seen a UFO on way back from Anacortes Oyster run. This is the 2nd sighting I have had in a week, except this was is broad daylight at 5:45 p.m. on our bikes going down the Lougheed from Mission to Maple Ridge.

I was headed Westbound to Maple Ridge with my partner behind me. Then all of a sudden he honks his horn. I looked in my rear view mirror and could see him pointing up.

I looked up in the sky and seen what I thought was a plane. It was a dull grey object, then it turned into a bright round circle of light then it sort of turned sideways and from what I could tell turned a shiny silver color. (I think it was the sun reflecting against it because it looked like a mirror).

Once it went sideways, it just shot up and disappeared into thin air!

It makes me wonder if someone is trying to get my attention or give me a message, or just say a friendly hello. At least I have a witness this time. No pictures again, however as we were both on our motorbikes and it happened very quickly.

The highways were very busy, perhaps someone else seen or noticed it too I'm hoping.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. just had 2 large red orbs near my place in manitoba where they just hovered in the air for about 30 or 40seconds then both shot straight up and disappeared. i know they weren't kids shooting things off or air traffic because my nearest neighbour is about 20km away. and just before hand i heard what sounded like coyotes or bloodhounds wailing

    ReplyDelete