Saturday, July 21, 2012

White Cross Shaped UFO Flew Over The Parkland Region Manitoba (Diagram)

 Date:  July 18, 2012
Time:  7:30 p.m.

Mainly clear sky/Daylight.
1 white cross type UFO.

Hi Brian, it has been some time. I thought I would share my latest sighting from just a few days ago.

I was up at my lake again in the Parkland Region, Manitoba. I have been spending lots of spring and summer up there and making the most of the sunshine and heat.

It was just a few days ago that I was near a friends place, about 5 miles east of the lake. The same area where I was followed by a close UFO a few years ago.

It was 7:30 p.m. Wednesday July 18, 2012. Mainly clear sky, no wind,  daylight

All my friends were occupied with work at that moment. I gave myself a break and had walked away to try to get away from the heat. I stopped and looked up to the sky. 
There were a few small clouds, but it was mostly a blue sky.

Just off to my northeast and at an altitude of approximately 30 to 40 thousand feet, was a white craft that appeared as a cross. It was traveling in a southwest direction.

My first natural reaction was a jet airliner, but I very quickly realized it was not. 

There was no trail from it. The UFO appeared much larger than a jet-liner and my reaction was soon dismissed, as I noticed that the craft was not traveling like a plane or jet would. 

It's body was diagonal to the direction it traveled.
I also noticed that it had larger ends to the craft than the rest of the body.

It was then that I realized that what I was watching, really wasn't an aircraft that we normally see.

The craft appeared in size as one would see of a lower flying air-plane, but it was indeed at a much higher altitude.

I began to run to the truck where I have my camera. It was about 20 feet away. From the speed of the craft, it soon would be out of distance, it was traveling at such fast rate.
I tried to watch the craft the whole time as I ran to get my camera.

I got to the truck and got my camera out. I had to take my eyes away from the craft for 4 seconds. That was all it took.
With camera set and ready, I searched the sky with my naked eye knowing that I had missed the UFOs departure. It was already out of sight. I knew that the speed did not allow me enough time.

I stood there for a few more minutes, not sure if there would be something else. There was nothing more.

I wrote down everything from the moment and even drew a diagram.

I reproduced the diagram to make it more clear to what the UFO appeared as.

I was disappointed in failing to get video of it, but I am satisfied that having seen it in daylight and without any distortion. I did see very clearly what it appeared as. 

It could have easily been dismissed, but all it took was a clear look up and the time to pay attention.

I do want to make note:

The craft which was high enough to be a jetliner was fairly silent compared to regular airliners. There was no sound from it at all, as it passed..or after.

The diagram and the report is all I can share for this UFO sighting.
If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment