Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Round Balls Of Fire Seen Over Pleasant Beach And Windmill Camp Ground Fort Erie Ontario


Date:  July 7, 2012 and July 13, 2012
Time:  2:00 p.m. and 1:15 a.m.

Shape of Objects: Round and fire orange color on both dates.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On July 7, 2012 my friends and I went to the beach. It's was a nice clear day, I was laying on a towel just looking up in the sky soaking the sun up, when I noticed a plane going over top of me leaving from the Buffalo airport.

The plane was heading north, when the plane went over top of me I noticed this big round metallic ball that would go dim then turn like into a fire ball.
I watched it for about 10 minutes, it was zipping to the north then back south. Finally I turned my friend and said I think you might find me nuts, but I think I see a UFO.

He looked up and said, WOW I see it as well. We told all our friends to look up, we all watched it for a least 25 minutes before I knew it. Most of the people on the beach seen us looking up, so did they  also.

Finally after what seemed forever, it just flew away faster then anything I ever seen. If I had to guess I would say it was about 1,200 feet up. July 13, 2012 I'm at work and my cell rings, it's my friend that watched the UFO with me on the beach.

He says, your not going to believe this, but me and the wife are filming that UFO at Windmill. Then while on the phone, he says holly crap, there is 3 of them and in formation. He said they just disappeared.

The next day I went out and seen the video he took. It is shaky, but you can see them for sure. He said you can have it, but you would have to edit the names in it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment