Friday, July 13, 2012

Orange Tube Shaped UFO Spotted Hovering Over A Field At Elmira Ontario

 
Date:  July 12, 2012
Time:  5:50 p.m.
 
Hello Brian Vike, I just looked up your website about UFO sightings and to my amazement there was a similar experience right here in Elmira, back in February of 2012.
 
Here's my story. I live in Elmira and was driving on Arthur street on Thursday July 12, 2012 at 5:50 p.m.
 
As I was driving toward Floralane Produce market, my son and I noticed something orange hovering in the field of Floralane Farm. I pulled over and stopped and put the windows down and we could not hear any engine or noise from the craft. 
 
It was around tree top level, shaped like a tube and orange in colour. There were no visible markings on it, and it was dull and there were no lights on it. 
 
It hovered in the field for at least a minute, then it took off in a northeast direction back towards Elmira. It moved very quickly and we tried to follow it but it was too fast.  My son and I have never seen anything like this ever before. 
 
It was about the size of a small car and really strange. I wonder if anyone else saw it too.  
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment