Thursday, July 5, 2012

Orange Object Turned Out To Be Rectangular In Shape And Seen Over Bradford Ontario

 
Date:  June 15, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round then rectangular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting outside having a cigarette while my husband was barbequing, and looking over the Bradford Marsh area, when I saw an orange bright ball in the sky.
 
At first I thought it was a star, but stars are not that bright orange, so said to my hubby, what the hell is that in the sky. It was was quite a distance away when I asked him, but his reply was what.
 
So as I went to him to point it out, I obviously was not watching as I was watching where I was walking. My husband was only five feet in front of me, and as I got there to point it out, it was much closer now, and the orange light was much smaller and seemed to be coming straight for us. It kind of scared me.
 
I asked my hubby if could be a meteor falling, or even an airplane crashing, because the light was so small now, only there was an object we could see which looked rectangular in shape, but only outlined as if it were trying to cloak itself.
 
It flew straight over our heads, in a northerly direction, then we lost sight. This whole scenario took place in less than three minutes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment