Monday, July 16, 2012

Large Bright Object Fades To Red In The Sky Outside Of Ottawa Ontario

 
Date:  April 10, 2012
Time:  9:24 p.m.
 
Hi, I have been searching for someone who saw this for the last couple of months with no luck until now. I live outside of Ottawa Ontario and I saw something in the sky on the evening of April 10th and I checked my watch at 9:24 p.m. est which would align with the time of your sighting.

I was outside and noticed something moving across the sky in an abnormal direction. I noticed it from quite far away as I am lucky enough to be in the country and have a great view of the sky.
 
The object was very, very bright and large. It appeared to come right towards me and I can not say enough about the large size and brightness, it was also moving very slow and appeared to be and at a Very low height.
 
The object than moved by and appeared to fade to red quite quickly, but it was moving in the direction that would align with this other sighting.

I checked the news and searched sites regularly after the sighting but never was able to find anything. Any idea what this was I still can not to forget the experience. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment