Thursday, July 5, 2012

Floating Flame Like Object Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  June 22, 2012
Time:  9:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband when to let the dog out, he saw this object in the sky and listened, when he heard nothing he realized this is not a typical object.
 
Quickly he banged on the window to get my attention. I went out and he asked me what I thought it was. at First it was floating so I said it looks like a balloon with a light in it.
 
Then we noticed it was traveling in a steady path at the same height from north to south. From Sandlewood Pkway towards Bovaird. Very low not more than 500 meters high.
 
It appeared to be a clear ball with a flickering Flame at times it looked like there was a energy tail. We kept looking outside to see if we could see it again. I have Googled lots of searches and it appears to be something that has been spotted many times in the same area around the same time of night.

Can't explain it; therefore, a UFO. But it was not a plane and not a spot light it was definitely a ball of some sort of energy. I have officially seen something with my own eyes that I can not explain.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment