Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fast Moving UFO Changes Direction High In The Sky Over Downtown Vancouver British Columbia Canada (Video Footage)

 
Date:  July 12, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Star size.

Vike Factor Note: “I have posted this report again, but with the really interesting video footage”.

I was observing the night sky with my new Yukon digital night vision monocular and was hoping to view a satellite, or who knows a UFO.
 
About 20 minutes observing, I noticed a fast moving object which I thought was a meteor or comet, but suddenly changed direction and spiraled, and did a 180 just like a toy.
 
It slowed down and began to increase in speed again, in the opposite direction and then I lost it. I have seen similar objects on the internet and at that time did not believe they were real or they imaged something explainable, but my observation was straight up above Ursa Major just before midnight and you could not see with the naked eye. I
 
just want to know what it is. I have the original 5 second video MP4, pixelated, but shows the object change direction and slowing down, it’s quite amazing. Thanks.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, I just looked at your blog and noticed someone saw a white light lasting about 5 seconds over Departure Bay area around midnight, on the same date 30 minutes after I saw mine, and it was in that direction, but high up.
 
Hope you can see the video, compressed version is not that clear, let me know. I'm sure these 2 sightings are connected and I am now a true believer we are not alone!


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment