Thursday, July 12, 2012

Boomerang Shaped Craft Seen Flying Over Edson Alberta Canada

 
Date:  June 2012 (?)
Time:  Approx: 1:05 p.m.
 
Hi there, this is the first time I have reported this UFO incident (except to a few friends and family) which occurred over Edson Alberta Canada about a month ago. I took notes immediately after the incident which I left at work on my notepad, I will follow up this email with the exact details.
 
I was travelling south towards Edson on highway 173 which locals call the North Road after having lunch at home. I think the time was about 1:05 p.m. The North Road offers a view of the town with the mountains in the background and is bordered by trees on either side.
 
The day was rather cloudy with patches of sun, clouds were a light grey and wispy. A huge filled-in boomerang shape kite shape with scalloped trailing edges, dark grey moved from east to west across my line of vision.
 
The object appeared to pass to the south of Highway 16 just south of of the town. I estimate that it may have been two to three miles away and flying low because it was only visible to me between the trees while it passed the clearing of highway 173.
 
I was only visible for a mater of seconds, perhaps 5 seconds. I say huge because I stretched my arm and put my hand out flat which barely covered the object, it appeared to have been a mile across or more.
 
I heard no noise when I opened my window, I was almost expecting a sonic boom because of the speed the object seemed to be traveling. I thought of taking a picture with my cell phone, but the object passed behind the trees before I could get my hand into my pocket.
 
After the incident I immediately wrote down the details and drew a picture of the object. I’m still searching the Internet for a similar looking craft.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment