Monday, July 9, 2012

Black Triangle UFO With Orange Perimeter Lights Witnessed In The Sky Over Brantford Ontario

 
Date:  June 15, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I've never contacted you before, but I really want to know if anyone else saw what I saw on Friday, June 15, 2012, at approx. 11:00 pm. While sitting on my sofa watching TV, something caught my eye through the front window. 
 
Although alone, I can't believe I am the only one that saw that beautiful black triangle on such a clear warm lovely evening, at not such a late hour.
 
It truly was beautiful, with orange perimeter lights. I Googled "black triangle UFO", the only ones I could find had 3 large lights underneath, at the points. I have difficulty trying to figure out how high it was, but it seemed to the fairly high. 
 
It was noiseless. I feel it was large because at whatever height it was, it appeared to be 6" to 8" from nose tip to base. It moved from the east to north west. It moved at a speed like a plane and moved in a straight line - no "jerky" movements.
 
I went outside and watched it for a few minutes until I lost sight of it in the trees.
 
This was in the north end of Brantford, ON. I have a difficult time believing that I'm the only one that saw this very obvious UFO, on a clear, warm Friday evening, before midnight, but I haven't heard any other reports. Have you?
 
P.S. In October of 1967, my mother-in-law saw a different type. The preamble to the actual sighting is a good story too, but what we saw at the T intersection was in those days, dumb founding. 
 
Just above the hydro wires, stationery and noiseless, hovered a fairly small (couldn't have been a mother ship) round UFO, with white lights around the middle between the bottom and the "bubble" on top. 
 
The "bubble" was smaller than the craft was at the largest circumference. We watched it for a couple of minutes and then got scared. Doreen took me home and took her son with her, doubling back on the same route. 
 
They saw it take off. They said it shot straight up at an incredible speed and then flashed away horizontally, looking like a falling star. I must have been in shock for not going with them; in retrospect, I would give a lot to have witnessed the take off.
 
Someone else saw that thing because it "tailed" a car far ahead of us, but we never learned who it was. It appeared as a solid red light (we thought it was a police car chasing the car ahead because in those days police cars had the "cheery light" on top and we were joking about who was being chased). 
 
When it followed a car (it was a straight but slightly hilly country road out by Boston, Ontario) quite far ahead of us.  In retrospect, the red light was much to big to have been on a police car. 
 
When we arrived a the T intersection where we saw it, there were nothing red about it.  In those days, and even now, people think "witnesses" are crazy or attention seeking.  When I told of my recent experience at work, most of my co-workers pooh-poohed it, but one other "witness" was fascinated to hear my account. 
 
She is the one that directed me to your site.
 
Again, if anyone else saw the black triangle with orange perimeter lights 6/15/12, or even the historical sighting, please advise.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment