Friday, July 20, 2012

Black Colored UFO Zooms Out Of The Cloud Cover Towards Aircraft Over Port Credit Mississauga Ontario (Video Footage)

 
Date:  Between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Time:  July 16, 2012
 
I was fishing down at Port Credit in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. I got tired as the day was very hot and put my fishing rod down to take a break and take some video (1080P video camera). When I got home to review my videos, I noticed something very strange and I can not explain it.

I have not shown this to anyone yet and was hoping for some help in understand what the heck I was seeing. I have uploaded a small clip of my video onto YouTube so you can view it.
 
If you view the video in 1080 and full screen it, you can view some sort of flying object come out of the cloud cover, follow the airplane in a zig zag pattern and turn back and fly into clouds again.

Vike Factor Note: There is an object/UFO that does pop out of the clouds and travels toward the aircraft, actually really interesting video footage. But one has to look really close to see the dark/black object.
 
To view the witnesses video footage, please click on the link provided: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lxmeDxN34

Any feedback would be very helpful. Thanks.
 
Additional Information:
 
It was between noon and 1:00 p.m. EST on Monday July 16th, 2012 if I remember correctly.

43.543414,-79.582786 (GPS) <-- This is almost exactly where I was fishing when I took this video. I really hope someone can explain this one. Feel free to link people to the YouTube page.

Thanks for your help and feedback.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment