Sunday, October 3, 2010

Orange Colored UFO Observed Outside Of Moncton New Brunswick

Date: Late June or early July 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I thought I would share another sighting I had in late June or early July of this year. It was a Friday night, about 9:00pm and we were on our Harley coming from Moncton making our way back home.

When I noticed something in the sky above us and to the right of us that looked like an orange plane. So I pointed it out to my husband and he gave me a thumbs up, meaning he could also see it. I continued to observe it, when I noticed it didn't seem to have wings or a tale end for that matter.

At first I thought it was, because it was banking or because of my position on the road as to how I couldn't see the tail or wings. I also thought that it's orangey color was because of the sun's bright orange color as it was nearing dusk.

The sky was clear, no clouds and I turned to my left to see if the sun was still above the tree line, which would explain the objects orangey color and the sun was just starting to go below the tree line. I then turned to the right to continue to observe this object, and to my amazement it was gone!

I was shocked! I scanned the sky in front and in back and to the left and right of me, but it just vanished. It was no longer in the sky. It took me maybe 5 seconds to look to the left and back to the right and
the object should still be up there in the sky. It almost looked like it was in the shape of a tube or a plane without wings or a tail end. Just thought I would share. Thanks for your time Brian.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment