Friday, October 15, 2010

Floating Ball Of Fire Over Georgetown Ontario

Date: Week of 3rd to the 9th, 2010
Time: Evening.

Last week, my daughter came quickly into the house after driving home in the evening to say “look outside, there’s something floating in the sky!” I looked our the bathroom window to see what looked like a floating ball of fire, drifting through the sky, heading westward.

I stared amazed, trying to decipher what it could be. After about 30 seconds it disappeared from sight. I cannot tell whether it fell to the ground, or burned out. My daughter must have seen it for about 30 seconds at least, also, before she came in to yell for me to look.

I have only now just looked up online to see if I could see any news about it here in Georgetown Ontario. But came across this site and what appears to be exactly what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment