Friday, October 15, 2010

Cylindrical UFO Sighted Over MacKenzie Beach Tofino British Columbia

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 11:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: MacKenzie Beach Tofino British Columbia Canada.
Number of witnesses: At least 2.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cylindrical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I were beachcombing. It was a cloudless day. On the way back to our vehicle I noticed a bright whitish object in the sky and my husband and I stopped to observe it for approximately 4 minutes. It looked like a cylindrical tall object with what seemed like a white flame.

We wondered if maybe it was a jet, but we can usually easily see them on a clear day, easily identify the dark shape with wings and exhaust trailing, but this thing was whitish, was larger and wasn't moving, when suddenly the object tilted to it's side, became flat in an unusual way and I thought it reminded me of dull chrome.

I can't even explain the colour. Right after it tilted, it was as if a door opened the thing went into that and just vanished in front of our eyes. By no means was this a small object. It didn't have wings as it was stationary, but tilted and just disintegrated into 'sky'. We're quite perplexed and of course I'm searching the internet to find out if anyone else reported anything like it. Sure wish we had a photo, but we don't even carry a cell phone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment