Thursday, July 24, 2008

UFO Over Corner Brook, Newfoundland (Diagram)

Posted: July 24, 2008

Date: July 20th, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:45 p.m.

The witnesses diagram can be viewed in the media section below the full report.

Hi Brian: I recently contacted you in late June about a UFO sighting that I had in Corner brook, NL. Well, last night myself and my two young sons had the opportunity to witness a low-flying UFO that went directly over the house. Details as follows:

Sighting Date: Sunday, July 20th, 2008 approx. 11:45 pm
Location: Corner Brook, NL
Witnesses: 3 visual, 1 audio
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, full moon

On Sunday night my two sons (ages 9-1/2 & 12) were up late watching TV with me. They went upstairs to get ready for bed at approx. 11:30 pm. My oldest usually opens his window and watches the planes going overhead each night before going to sleep. I thought his brother was in his own room but both were looking out of the same window, looking at the stars and the occasional plane. At about 11:45 I heard my oldest son let out a scream... "Daddy, run out to the deck, there's a UFO going over the house!!"

I jumped off the couch and ran outside. I immediately saw what they had seen. There was an object , larger than a plane, flying in a northeast direction, with too many lights to count, flashing in a constant manner. It's altitude could have been no higher than a couple of thousand feet. I couldn't hear any sound, it was about 1 km away. The kids joined me outside and immediately pointed to the object that I was viewing. It was flying too slow for a plane. It continued to the northeast for a few more seconds and then suddenly banked sharply to the left until it was then traveling in a northwesterly direction. It was visible for about another two minutes until it disappeared behind the hills on the North shore of the Bay of Islands.

The kids story:

They were looking out the window when this large object flew almost directly over the house. It was very large, flying about helicopter level. It was emitting a sound similar to a plane but it didn't sound quite right. They said that it was traveling too slow for a plane. They said that it had "wings" going in both directions and had a large circle of white lights underneath. My oldest was visible shaken from the sighting and had trouble sleeping last night.

I concur with the boys in that this object had way too many lights to be a regular plane. Even viewing if from behind at approx. 1 km I could see many lights flashing in a regular pattern (white and red). The object was also too big to be a plane.

Audio witness:

I told my mom about my son being upset over what he thought to be a UFO last night. I never told her exactly what time we saw the UFO but she told me that sometime just before midnight she had just gone to bed when she heard what she first thought to be a plane outside the window, but it didn't sound quite right (she lives only 10 houses down the street). She said the sound was a cross between a plane and the whine of a transport truck. My mom figured it couldn't be a plane because it lasted too long, as if it was traveling too slow!!

I have attached a sketch of the bottom view of the craft that my 12 year old drew.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for taking the time to hear my story.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report and diagram.



Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment