Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Parkland Region, Manitoba A Bright Object Returns The Next Night

Posted: July 30, 2008

Date: July 25 and July 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Parkland Region, Manitoba.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White glowing object.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I hope things find you well, my friend. I was at my lake in the Parkland Region in Manitoba, over the weekend and just got back today. I went out on Friday and had a clear sky all weekend. While sitting with a couple friends, Friday night by the lake shore. I was witness to something I am having troubles with. Maybe you can give me your thoughts or maybe some one knows the answer. Let me explain. It was Friday night, approximately 9:30 pm and the sun had just gone down minutes before that. There were no stars, no space station, no nothing in the sky as it was still too light out.

As I happened to look up, I saw a very bright object traveling very quickly across the sky from west to east. I pointed it out immediately to the two others there, as we watched, I said, "Anyone ever see anything like that?" The responses were, "no".

What we were watching appeared to be very bright, at least 5 times brighter than the space station appears. It also appeared to be quite large.

As it flew over head I could not place it as a satellite. It was far too low and it also appeared to be lower than a jetliner that was at full altitude. I say that with confidence as I watched a passenger jet liner pass by in the opposite direction and the object passed it very quickly. As it moved on to the east I could tell by the angle of it as it reach closer to the horizon that it was fairly low in comparison.

We watched it for about a minute and a half. It could be seen for a very great distance as it flew off towards the horizon.

There was no sounds and there was not flashing lights. It was a bright white light that emanated from it.

About two hours later as I sat alone by the campfire when the same thing again as I relaxed looking up a the sky. It passed by and I watched as clearly as before. I thought that maybe it was a satellite after all. But never have I seen one so huge and so bright and appear so low.

The next night, Saturday night I made sure I was out at the same time. I had no watch, but could very easily tell it was only minutes before the space station could be seen to the south and there it was again. The same in appearance and the same in flight path.

I know that satellites do not take 2 hours to orbit. It is closer to 24 hours. I know what they look like as I have seen satellites for all of my life and I have seen the night sky with out light interference for over 30 years.

I know meteorites and it was not one.

I know of the satellites that come and go. They are like clock work and I can tell time by the ones I see at night and I can turn my head knowing exactly where they will be and where they are heading as the night goes on.

I have never in my life, seen anything like this and would like any input that can be shared, to help figure this one out.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment