Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Millville, Nova Scotia A Large And Very Bright Object

Posted: July 9, 2008

Date: July 6, 2008
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Front yard.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Very large bright white ball of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, this was not actually my sighting but my friends. It took place in Millville which is just outside of north Sydney. I thought I would tell you anyway and you can do what you want with it. I must mention that my friend that seen this, would always laugh at me when I would talk about the topic or tell him that I seen something. He called me Monday morning telling me about this and was actually sounding pretty exited. I'm sending this to you because I know he really won't tell too many people. Anyway the story is not very long because he's not much of a talker, but he's also not someone that would make up such a story, so with that in mind he simply told me he was out in his yard at 2:00am, it was a very clear night and very dark so you could see the night sky very well. I believe he said he was checking on his dogs and just happened to scan the sky because it was a beautiful night after all and said he seen a very large white ball of light flying horizontally through the sky.

He said at first he figured a plane but then as he looked more intently he realized that this thing looked nothing like a plane, no noise, absolutely none which he said really confused him. I guess since he doesn't really believe in UFOs or at least until then he said he was totally amazed at how big and bright this light actually was.Plus he said it was traveling what looked to be slower than a commercial plane. He said he watched it until it was out of sight then went into his house feeling kind of confused as to what he has just seen. My friend told me that it was definitely not any type of plane that he had ever seen. He told me he's sticking with a meteor or space debris re-entering the atmosphere. But to me it's sounded like a UFO. Anyway I just wanted to share that with you just in case anyone else sends you an e-mail telling you they saw something similar around the area. As far as myself, I have been looking, but no more luck as of
yet ,but one of these days hopefully soon I will have a great picture or video to send you. Until then, take care.

Thank you to the person for sending along the information on his friends sighting.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment