Sunday, July 27, 2008

Between Woodstock, New Brunswick And Fredericton, New Brunswick UFO

Posted: July 27, 2008

Date: July 16, 2008
Time: 9:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer-like.
Weather Conditions: Clear Skies.

Description: I was driving on the main highway between Woodstock, New Brunswick & Fredericton (Canada) making my way back to Fredericton. Right in my plain vision, I saw what looked like a bright shooting star, moving down towards the earth, at a great speed. It was a bright, orangey- white color and then it went from tumbling towards the earth to a sudden "zing" to the left in a straight line! I made out the shape of a silvery saucer-like shape and it moved much faster than a plane, with extreme accuracy & then just like that, vanished, like it went invisible or something. I was truly convinced I had seen something not of this world. I could tell none of my friends believed me, that is, until I found an article and video tape of a woman in Winnipeg, who saw almost the same thing I witnessed, except she saw it on July 21st/2008. Now I know, I truly witnessed something! Scary.

TV/Radio: No, I did not report to TV or News.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment