Friday, November 27, 2020

Terrified Witnesses To A 30 Foot Hovering Saucer Shaped UFO In New York State

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 11, 2007

Time:  10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New York  (near Pine Bush).

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 30 foot saucer shaped vehicle red blue lights w/beam.

Full Description of event/sighting: Driving home on country road when lights were sighted behind a tree, about 40 feet up and about 40 feet in front of us. We stopped our vehicle, it lowered and moved directly in front of us over road. Flashing blue and red lights and a beam of light from under it, beaming onto road in front of us.

It hovered over road directly in front of us. We were actually having a terrifying encounter with this thing. Who was going to make the next move? My sister, who was driving wanted to turn around and go back down the road towards town. I knew not to get under the beam. I knew if we tried to go back it would get over us.

I told my sister to make turn into upper driveway to our house. We had to go toward the UFO, and it lowered more and began to come toward us, but we swerved a sharp right to turn into the driveway. We were terrified! We parked our car, my sister on driver's side ran to house, saying "it is not a helicopter. It makes no noise!" 

I opened passenger side, and running around back of vehicle, looked up straight ahead of me. The UFO is directly in front of me, very close to the ground, just hovering. No beam of light underneath now, but a grey blue light all around it.

It was between the house and garage buildings, just hovering there. It was about 30 feet wide. I was sort of mesmerized by it. We try to account for the time. Just remember suddenly again being behind my sister on the porch as she was trying to open the door with the keys, surprisingly so calmly.

Afterwards, we both realized it must have been directly over our vehicle in the driveway because we did not see it go down the road in front of us. Also, a funny thing was my sister had been frightened by these things hovering low near the radio tower on the road and had been practicing parking here vehicle facing the road and practicing opening the door as quickly as possible.

It hovered a few minutes, then very, very slowly moves up and away from me over tree tops. A very, very whisper of sort of an electrical generator sound.!

 The next day the tree it hovered over before slowly moving toward road had the leaves all drooping and looked dried out. And a circle on the grass where it hovered. There are always these strange "flashing stars" in the area all the time, and my sister is very frightened of these things. Even before this encounter.

Like she has had some "experience" with them before or something. She would point at them and tell me "those are not stars!"  And every night they are still there, some hanging very low, not at a great distance. These "flashing stars" are also here in Branson, Mo. I see them every night. Just hovering in the sky all the time. Not sure if these are military vehicles or what. But this is very frightening.

I had been in New York for only a short time when this happened and we did not go out after dark after this. Did research on the Pine Bush UFO sightings over the years. Know top military experimentation facilities in the area. Researching more very interesting information about the area and military and government experimentation and facilities.

I have found information on a UFO crash in the area in 1965, and military people came on our property about that time to search for something. I remember my dad and I watching the UFO's in the sky from out kitchen windows in the 60's and 70's, usually a cluster of three or so. They would hover and then suddenly just take off really fast to nowhere. But couldn't talk about it then.

Now look at the talk on the internet. No, we are not crazy. This is really happening. But what and who are they?  Sort of makes me proud when my sister and I can say "two blondes out maneuvered a UFO" ! What would the brunettes have done?

Joking about it now. But it was the most terrifying experience of my life. We thought we were going to die. We were hysterical, crying a screaming. Now I see them here too. Why is no one, like scientists and "star gazers" not talking about them? I can easily pick them out.

They just hang in the sky for hours, and have flashing pulsating red and green lights. And there is sometimes a larger very bright white thing with them. Are many other people reporting these things to you also?  On the internet I've found a few people questioning these "flashing stars."

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment