Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Red/Orange Lights Hovering In The Sky Over Lakewood California


Date:  September 29, 2019
Time:  Evening.

Good evening, tonight I was walking out of my Mom's house to go home and noticed a very bright circular orange/red light hovering in the sky.

As I looked closer and walked out into the street to see better, I noticed there were two more directly below, spaced out equidistant apart in a row from top to bottom.

The lights were very bright and seemed to just hover. As I got my phone out to shoot a video, and yelled for my brother to come check it out, the first light flickered.

After my brother came out and saw them, they started to disappear, the top one, then the middle and lowest one, in order. They just vanished. 

There were no noticeable clouds in the area and they were at different levels. 

There is the Long Beach Airport to the West, however, the planes in the sky were very different from these. If it was some type of helicopter it made no sound and all three were in a row. 

The three of us agreed they were not any aircraft we have ever seen in the area.

Have you had any other reports?

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment