Saturday, August 15, 2020

Multiple Witnesses To Sighting Of Three Orange/Red/Yellowish Coloured Objects Port Moody British Columbia (Diagram)


Date:  2013
Time:  Approximately 8:00 p.m.

Hey, I was recently recalling the time I swear I saw a UFO and I was telling my dad about it and we decided to look it up and stumbled across this article ( http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2013/01/unknown-orange-object-seen-in-cloudy.html?m=1 ) so I figured I’d tell you my experience.

It was 2013 and I was grade 7 and I was taking my dog outside to go to the bathroom and I was just standing in my backyard and I looked up and I noticed these three orange/red/ yellowish coloured things in the sky.

I was like “what the heck is that, can’t be a plane, definitely not a satellite” so I just continued to stare at them, they were in a triangular formation and from what I can remember they were slowly rotating positions, I was baffled, as I continued looking at them I watched them vanish right in front of my eyes, this encounter was in fact at around 8:00 p.m. 

The next day I went over to my friends house and was telling her what I saw, then her dad came into the room and was like tell that again, so I told him my story and he was like “ I saw the exact same thing.

I was outside and these guys drove by and they asked me what I thought that was in the sky”, my friends dad then described the exact same thing I saw.

So not only did I see it, but so did three other people and I realized I was in fact not going crazy believing I saw aliens, but to this day I strongly believe I witnessed the presence of a UFO. Hope this helps in any way. 


Additional Information and Diagram: This is not my photo but this is pretty much spot on to what I saw in Port Moody 2013.


Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. 
Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment