Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Motionless 50 Foot In Diameter Chrome Sphere/UFO In The Sky Above Bolt Southern West Virginia


Date:  Around 2010
Time:  Daytime sighting.

My name is (name removed). I live in southern WV. In the town of Bolt.  About ten years ago I was riding my motorcycle west on rt. 99 up the mountain, when I saw a chrome sphere about 50 feet in diameter sitting motionless in a sun lit cloudless sky.

 I watched it for 30 to 40 seconds and decided to pull over to look at it better. When I looked back up after pulling off, it had vanished without a trace.

First I was thinking it was a weather balloon but, I discounted that by having noticed it had no seams or imperfections as well as looking like a huge perfect chrome ball.

 Just saying.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. 
Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment