Thursday, August 20, 2020

UFO Sightings/Circling Object In The Sky Over Kentucky USA


Date:  September, 2011
Time:  Multiple times.

I thought I had sent this before, but wasn't sure. It’s been playing in my mind since the morning I saw it. 

This happened to me in September, 2011. I awoke from a deep sleep. I always leave my television on. Earlier that day, they announced thunderstorms moving into the city sometime through the night, and I love thunderstorms! I woke up about 1:20 or so.
Heading for the bathroom, I decided to look out my bedroom window to see if it was moving in. I could see that the wind had picked up, and you could see the bushes and hedges swaying back and forth. 

My window looked out over the backyard and into the park's soccer field. From my window I have a clear view as my room was on second floor. I also have a good view of neighbors' backyards. 

As I looked out the window, I simply look up toward the sky and saw it was quite cloudy (broken clouds, where parts of the dark sky could still be seen). To my surprise, there is this ball of light going round and round in a circular motion (clockwise). "It was behind the clouds"!

I watched this light for about 45 minutes to an hour, not realizing I had been watching that long. I looked out into the soccer field, and beyond. There was no one in the field at this time of the morning to be activating a "spotlight". I’ve seen many spot lights since I was a child.
I looked to my left and I could clearly see the nearby television station's antenna flashing red in the distance. I looked down into the neighbor's yards, and there was no one. 

This ball of light was hovered right over the soccer field. All of a sudden, it slowed itself down, as if I knew I was looking at it.
I continued watching it. Finally, I thought, “get your camera and see if you can get photos”. I grabbed my canon pure shot, as it had a video setting. So, I started video taping what I was seeing. I was afraid to leave for fear it would disappear. I was pumped and excited at what I was witnessing!
I continue watching it, all of a sudden this fear came over me out of nowhere. I immediately closed the curtains and went back to bed. Grabbed my laptop and began searching to see if anyone else had seen anything like this.
 
The next morning, I’m lying there and all of a sudden, I remembered the video. I got my laptop, popped the video card into it and watched. There it was! Not the best video, as it was dark, but you can see it.
So, I started searching the internet again, and again, and again. For months. Then one day, I came across your article. I swear, I felt like I had hit the lottery!
 
Now a few months before this sighting, I started seeing strange lights in the skies, day and night. Some looked like the headlight of an airplane, but as you are watching it, the light goes out and there is absolutely nothing there!
 
I had one friend who I could talk with about these kinds of things, as she always had an open mind. Anything in this world is highly possible, she would say.
She would also say to me, “if they want you to see them, they will let you see them, but if they don’t want you to, you won’t”. She was a witness to a few light sightings as it all started while sitting on her front porch.
One night, sitting on her porch, several of us were sitting there talking and I kept getting this flash out of corner of my eye. It happened two to three times, so I started looking in that direction. Then one of the ladies asked me," are you seeing something?” “You keep looking over to your left and up to the sky".
 
So, I told them what I was seeing. Although it was night, there were some clouds, and there was one in particular that was quite big.  Behind that cloud a light kept coming on, as if someone was holding a flashlight on the other side and cutting it off and on. The light would come on, stay for a few seconds, then go out.
It would stay off, longer than it would stay on. So, we all decided to watch the cloud. All of a sudden, it happens again, and others witnessed it.  Then shortly after, coming from the west, was a little twinkling object, which could have been mistaken
for an aircraft headlight, or shooting star. 

We kept looking, and we saw this lighted object head directly for the cloud where we saw the light.  Not too far behind the object, were 3 jets following the same direction.
They too went toward the cloud, but they came out the other side of the cloud. The lighted object went behind that cloud, and never came out the other side. This was my first episode with “the light in or behind the clouds”. That ball of light, was never seen again, and its now 2020. I know it was not a “Spotlight”, and I know it was not “ball lightening”. 

I’ve always found the night sky’s amazingly beautiful!

Now, I find myself always looking to the skies; particularly the clouds. I truly believe they (whoever they are) use the clouds to hide themselves because they simply can.  
I know it has been years since this has happened, and I still search the internet looking for anyone else who has witnessed such a thing. 

Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment